Baked potatoes with salmon
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. chives then add the salmon to the potatoes, fill with feta cheese and an olive.
We put them in a bowl and sprinkle with dried parsley, salt and pepper and a little water to boil, put aluminum foil over the bowl and put in the oven. After the potatoes have boiled, put a composition made of sour cream, salt, egg, pepper on top of them and add a little chives on top, put them back in the oven to brown. Good appetite!
Baked potato wedges
Baked wedges potatoes are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, and this without frying an oil. A tasty and quick garnish for all grilled or baked steaks. Choose to prepare the spice mix at home and give up the one already prepared in the envelope.
- Choose the potatoes to be the same size, so that the cooking time is the same for each one.
- Cut the slices into approximately equal size.
- You can add sweet or hot paprika, depending on your preferences.
- If you are in a hurry, you can fry the potatoes in the pan, the process is faster, but also more unhealthy.
- Halfway through the cooking time, you can turn the potatoes to brown well on both sides.
- Another way to cook wedges is to boil them before seasoning and put them in the oven. It's up to you!
- If you have new potatoes with a thin skin, there is no need to peel them. They wash very well to remove dirt or grime from them.
- Serve the potatoes with steaks and sauces of your choice.
If you liked today's recipe, baked potato wedges, subscribe to our Newsletter. This way you will not miss any culinary novelty. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
- 4 piece Slices of salmon (about 200 g)
- 800 g Potatoes, wax
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 4 piece Tomatoes in bunches
- 1 piece Lemon
- 4 teaspoon Grill fish seasoning mixture
- 1 knife tip Iodized sea salt
- 1 knife tip Ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (392 ° F) using the ventilation setting.
Wash the potatoes very well and cut them into large slices of equal size. Marinate them in a bowl in 4 tablespoons of olive oil and then season with salt and pepper. Put baking paper on the tray. Make sure the potato slices do not touch! Leave them in the oven for about 25 minutes, turning them after 10 minutes.
Rinse the salmon meat with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Prepare the marinade by combining the seasoning mixture Kotányi Grill Fish and sunflower oil, then grease the salmon meat with this composition.
Wash the bunches of tomatoes and cut them in half. Sprinkle with a little olive oil and then season with salt and pepper.
Cook the salmon for about 5 minutes on each side. Grill the tomatoes cut in half until well hardened.
Season the salmon on the grill to taste with salt, pepper and sprinkle with lemon juice. Place on a plate with the wedges and grilled tomatoes and serve.
Spring is the period when we find certain vegetables and fruits that we do not find in the rest of the year. This category also includes new potatoes, so we thought we would introduce you to a recipe for salmon with baked potatoes and peas, special for super moms. The little ones will definitely enjoy it, and the time spent in the kitchen by the adults is relatively short. So you will have ready in about 45 minutes a flavorful lunch rich in Omega 3 fatty acids: salmon with potatoes.
Ingredients for baked salmon with potatoes:
250 grams of new potatoes
2 teaspoons olive oil
700 grams of salmon fillets
200 grams of peas
4 green onions
1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
4 steps for preparing 4 portions of salmon with baked potatoes:
1. Preheat the oven to 200-250 degrees (stage 7, if you have a gas oven).
2. Cover a tray with baking paper and add the new potatoes, which are sprinkled with olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper. Put in the oven for 20 minutes, until they start to turn a copper color. Remove a little and check, so as not to stick to the tray, then leave it in the oven for another 10 minutes, possibly after I have added 1/4 cup of water.
3. Remove the tray from the oven and push the potatoes into parts so that the salmon fits in the middle. Sprinkle with olive oil, put in the oven and leave for 20 minutes, until the fish is cooked. Meanwhile, boil the peas for 2 minutes and drain with a strainer.
4. When the fish is cooked, take it out on a plate and mix the peas, chopped green onions and new potatoes, sprinkle with a little wine vinegar and season with salt, pepper and finely chopped mint. The garnish sits like a bed, under the fish, on plates.
Method of preparation
I soaked the salmon pieces made with salt, pepper and lemon juice for an hour in the fridge. Then in a tray that can be put in the oven, pour the oil and then arrange the salmon pieces. Sprinkle green rosemary needles and a few sage leaves over it, add more salt and pepper and turn them on the other side, and repeat the operation. This way we make sure that they have oil and spices on both sides. After that I put the plate in the preheated oven at 220 degrees and left it in the oven for 25 minutes. It is not covered to brown on the surface, it should not be mixed or put oil on top… we leave it there to do its job.
Meanwhile, I boiled a few slices of potatoes and after 10 minutes I put them in the oven with only salt, pepper and butter and let them brown a little. I always try to combine fish or seafood with simple garnishes that don't "snatch" them from taste. I have to admit that salmon is not my favorite fish… but in this version simple or grilled cooking is delicious.
I served it on a plate accompanied by a few slices of potatoes sprinkled with dried herbs and accompanied by a small decoration of cabbage with cucumbers and radishes.
I like to always add that little "something" that gives a special note to a platter, gives you another urge to eat it and makes it more festive. It's a simple gesture and a few seconds that counts, now I made a small tower of cabbage salad with three slices of cucumber and a radish flower.
Baked salmon with pistachios
I prepared this salmon in the oven with the thought of flavors in the first place. I quickly prepared a pistachio sauce and olive oil with arugula, parsley, mint and grated lime peel, which I "sealed" between two halves of salmon well caught with string for cooking. What came out, you can guess for yourself. Or you can try.
SALMON WITH NEW POTATOES IN THE OVEN
Or how to cook something super delicious, full and fast for a late dinner.
I had a very good time when I didn't eat salmon at all. Now I buy it because it was the only fish we ate with gusto, the only one we considered perfect in terms of taste and texture. If I were to think about which fish I buy most often, well I prefer to choose a catch fish, obviously carp.
In the spring, I look forward to cooking new potatoes. There is that recipe that everyone loves, of new potatoes stewed with garlic and dill, but today it is a recipe in the oven, in which we combined the wonderful taste of these potatoes with some fresh basil, lemon juice and olive oil. . The salmon goes perfectly with the potatoes so a beautiful piece of fish fit more than perfectly in this story at night.
- 500 g new potatoes
- 1 hand basil leaves
- the juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 piece salmon (600 g)
Method of preparation:
I preheated the oven to 200 degrees.
First I boiled the potatoes for 7 minutes, then I drained the excess water and transferred them to a heat-resistant dish.
I sprinkled the potatoes with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and put the dish in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
I took out the bowl and piled the potatoes so I could place the salmon piece seasoned only with salt and pepper.
I left the pot in the oven for another 15-20 minutes, depending on the oven settings, generally in 20 minutes it should be ready. A drop of white wine is more than perfect now added over the fish.
When it was ready, we took out the tray and mixed the potatoes with the fresh basil and sat down at the table.
Of course I would have been very happy to eat Alexia exactly the same, but it was not the face & # 8230 next time I do not give her an alternative and will have to eat what is offered to her, that if I do not offer good either & # 8230 I do not know what can I say.
Baked salmon with vegetables-video recipe
Today I propose a healthy recipe-Salmon with frozen vegetables in the oven, rich in vitamins and which is also ideal in diets. It can be consumed both for lunch and dinner. For this recipe for Baked Salmon with Vegetables, you can use other vegetables that you like and have at hand. We all know that fish is an excellent source of omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals. I invite you to try this recipe with baked salmon!
Baked salmon ingredients with vegetables:
- Mix of frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots) 450 g
- 2 fillets of salmon-600 g
- 1 zucchini
- spices-salt, pepper, rosemary
- olive oil.
Baked salmon with vegetables video recipe:
Preparing baked salmon with vegetables recipe video:
Wash the zucchini, then cut it as desired. I cut it into cubes. Season the vegetables and salmon with pepper, salt, rosemary.
We put the vegetables and fish in a tray or separately as I put them. Finally add the olive oil over the vegetables and fish.
Put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
|Complexity||Preparation time||Nr. servings|
|LOW||50 MINUTES||2 PORTIONS|
If you'd like to see more delicious recipes, I invite you to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.